Another rodent thread. When to cull?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
petshops are so skingy, they by 4 week old rats for $2 bucks each and sell em for $8 each, its ridiculous

I don't remove any babies, I really don't care how long it takes for them to grow, they can sort themselves out. I remove them once they have open eyes though, then their in the raising tubs with all the others. I produce more rats than I need now, so time isn't a factor for me.

petshops are so skingy, they by 4 week old rats for $2 bucks each and sell em for $8 each, its ridiculous

No it isnt, if you can get them cheaper go elsewhere. I dont really see why petshops should run at a loss to provide a food serivce, its like going to seven elven and complaining that they arnt as cheap as woolies.

No it isnt, if you can get them cheaper go elsewhere. I dont really see why petshops should run at a loss to provide a food serivce, its like going to seven elven and complaining that they arnt as cheap as woolies.

i breed my own rats and sell them to petshops when i have to many

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back