Another side to the propaganda surrounding the everglades.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem to have something against circumcision there Ben, I was circumcised as a child and have had no issues. No quite a few that had to have it done as an adult for various reasons that would strongly disagree with you.

As for the point of this thread there are many sides to an arguement and many stretch the truth a little to get there point across so take everything you read with a grain of salt. Was a good read though thanks for sharing

As for the point of this thread there are many sides to an arguement and many stretch the truth a little to get there point across so take everything you read with a grain of salt. Was a good read though thanks for sharing

Never let the truth get in the way of a good yarn ;)

You seem to have something against circumcision there Ben, I was circumcised as a child and have had no issues. No quite a few that had to have it done as an adult for various reasons that would strongly disagree with you.

Of course, but just because some people have dealt with it fine, some people haven't. Abolishing it will not affect the former, but will most certainly help out the latter. It is a form of abuse, that is permanently modifying someone else's body against their consent without medical necessity. It is nothing more than a 200+ year old barbaric practice than needs to be drawn to a close.

I had problems with circumcision at birth. They circumcised me and I could'nt walk for a year;);):lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back