Any Tips?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mcloughlin2

Reaction score
G'day fellas. ;)

First off, this is a awesome forum. Excellent to find a aussie forum so active.

I'm new to the reptile scene. I have kept/breed fish the last 6-7yrs and am quite well known on several fish forums. (Not sure what that has to do with anything LOL)

I do not have any reptiles at the moment under my ownership but hopefully in the next 3 days or so i will be the owner of 2 or so netted dragons. I friend of mine is hopefully going to give me his netted dragons along with a cage (Think its a reptile one or something?) and the required heat mats, desert sand, lighting etc.

My second question is can species of dragons (netted, bearded, earless etc) be breed during autumn and winter? I feel quite proud of myself breeding things and it would be a huge bonus if i manage to breed a reptile i keep :oops: , but do not like the idea of 6 months of waiting before even attempting to breed them.

Thirdly how many netted dragons could i fit in say a 60"x 18"x18" enclosure? Not sure on the exact measures of the cage they will be coming in (If they come) but would like to know as a basic guide. :)

Sam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back