Anyone have a photo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pythons73

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Howdy,im trying to relocate the picture of that Big Intergrade that was caught up in Kempsey that was 22kilos and measured 14feet,ive looked everywhere and cant seem to find it...The picture was taken in a pub at Kempsey,It was caught by Greg Hollis...Thanx..

Howdy,im trying to relocate the picture of that Big Intergrade that was caught up in Kempsey that was 22kilos and measured 14feet,ive looked everywhere and cant seem to find it...The picture was taken in a pub at Kempsey,It was caught by Greg Hollis...Thanx..

I know the pic.. theres a few blokes holding it with greg hollis standing at the back.
why dont you just give greg a call mate? I'll pm you his number.

I know the pic.. theres a few blokes holding it with greg hollis standing at the back.
why dont you just give greg a call mate? I'll pm you his number.
Here you go.This was suppose to be the smaller of the two aswell.

Attachments

• Giant%20Carpet%20Python.jpg
    Giant%20Carpet%20Python.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 201
Even though it was 22kgs, it was not 14 ft long. Only measured a piddly 11.5 ft.

Attachments

• Monster intergrade.jpg
    Monster intergrade.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 223
  • Monster intergrade2.jpg
    Monster intergrade2.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 219
  • Monster Intergrade 3.jpg
    Monster Intergrade 3.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 191
Phwoar!!!! Look at the head on that thing!! only 11.5 feet long and 22kg, so piddly. lol.

I take it they sell cement in boy sized bags where you are. They sell them in 50kg bags down here:lol::lol::lol:
I loved it when they outlawed those 40kg backbustas !! Thats one huge heavy snake :D

I just showed these pics to the wife and said that it is an intergrade like my 2 hatchies, does anyone know were the light switch for the dog house is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back