APS Hates Me! :(

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow1369

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Now i'm banned from chat, (still can't get on) and now i can't post.. aps discussion is the only forum i can post in, everytime i try to post in a thread it says you don't have permission to do that, and i'm told my avatar is gone aswell? whats the go? I really wanted to chat and reply to topics :D :(
Mods can you help?
thanks Snow.

Its not aps that hates you, its the aps members...we had a secret vote and guess what?? your being phased out slowly.

Its a real shame, i was one of the 2 members that voted to keep you.

dissapearing like a snowman in the spring....bye bye.

its the second day of spring, your slowly melting away in the hot sun.

just kidding snowy, im sure it will be fixed

Aww that's what you get for causing trouble in an empty chatroom! Hehe nah I was the other one who voted for you to stay...shame it didn't work out for you...
:D

Well then i must've got 3 votes, cause i woted for me to stay... or did i? i can't remember ;)

Well i just reported this thread to the mods so hopefully they fix ur problem for u soon

Please confirm your email address. If you recently changed emails in your profile you will need to go to the new email address and click the activation link in it - this is to confirm that the email you supplied is real.

Please confirm your email address. If you recently changed emails in your profile you will need to go to the new email address and click the activation link in it - this is to confirm that the email you supplied is real.

He's good.... He's real good.
It worked.. thank you.

LOL Lot of people do that.
Keep your e-mail details right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back