APS screen saver.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cyber_crimes

SJ,
I noticed the APS screen saver in the downloads link and was wondering what program was used to make this? I'd like to create a similar saver for my website if possible but have no idea how to do so.

Also whoever hasn't already downloaded it I suggest you do.Its a terrific saver with pics of members snakes.

I downloaded it twice already, but when using as screensaver, the last picture keeps on freezing on the computer.
Don?t know why!?

Me 3.
I'd like to make one of my own to add to my site for people to download.But I guess the program used is an old magicians trick as no1 wants to reveal the secret lol.If anyone knows a good program to make 1 please let me know.

Strange. Lutzd is our resident expert on the software used to create it.

I downloaded it too and the last one froze on me aswell,but love the pics great job

:)

That's right, SJ! Shoot the messenger! Just 'cause I sent you the software, doesn't mean you can make it work! :wink: :eek:

Haven't downloaded it myself, but I'll do so soon and have a look at it. :eek:

:)

[shout] ... oops [/shout]

[whisper] It was that long ago, I've forgotten, but I've probably still got it on my computer at home, assuming that was the one SJ used.

However, once installed, it shows Xemicomputers as the author : http://www.xemicomputers.com/ and is shareware.

Hope that helps.

[/whisper]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back