• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Artificial Rock Enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reptile Enclosure

Reaction score
1.5M long x 1.3M high x 600mm deep reduced from $2,495 to $595 ONO free delivery all Gold Coast and Brisbane areas and northern NSW areas other areas freight and packaging to be quoted. Manufactured from foam and fibrelgass with real 100% stone finish in red centre theme. 8mm perspex window slide into place in routed grooves at either end. Comes in 3 sections that sit ontop of each other, rock base, rock enclosure and rock lid with MDF painted board for UV and light to be screwed into with cable holes at back rear of enclosure. Genuine inquiries only please. By appointment only, we are based on the Gold Coast. Just add red sand, sticks and vegetation for a mind blowing enclosure.

Attachments

• R1.jpg
    R1.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 26
  • R2.jpg
    R2.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 26
  • R3.jpg
    R3.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
could this be delivered to sydeny?
Yes I can get freight quote for you. I am on 0408886365

I am putting it in an online auction in a weeks time and it has a reserve of $1000, I want to see how it goes if it doesn't sell it's all yours for $550 plus freight and packaging.

Yes I can get freight quote for you. I am on 0408886365

I am putting it in an online auction in a weeks time and it has a reserve of $1000, I want to see how it goes if it doesn't sell it's all yours for $550 plus freight and packaging.
It failed at auction now available again for sale here.

could this be delivered to sydeny?
It failed at auction now putting it for sale again here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back