• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Assorted Forsale enclosures + lizards

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamu22

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hello all, i have the following goods forsale, please message either on phone or APS, as am fairly busy with work.

1x incubator, its 4ft x 18" x 18" with 5 heat globes hooked up to a probe thermostat, it has a nice rock melamine finish, ive used it for thicktail, bearded dragon and jacky dragon eggs with close to 100% hatch rates, its unvented with a pull down front.
Price: $180

1x 5ft x2ft x2ft enclosure with a 5ft timber stand with one shelf, this is heated by 4 heat globes ( though one socket needs to be changed) 1 basking globe, 1 fluro tube and a 90Watt radient heat panel ( which i can say is very effective) it is also IMIT thermostat controlled
Price: $320

1x 5ft x 2ft x 2ft enclosure that is split into TWO, which means 2.5ft x 2ft x 2ft, each side has its indvidual thermostat 3 globes a 2ft fluro and basking globe the enclsoure sits on a pine stand and it is wired up to suit timers.
$350

1x Brooding Rack its 3 tier 6ft x 18" on each level, i have used this to brood thicktail geckos and bearded dragon hatchlings by the 100 very effectivly, the middle rack comes with a 6ft fluro globe and 6ft heat mat with probe thermostat, 3x glass 2ft x 12" x 12" tanks are included, aswell as 4x 1ft repti-one enclsoures
Great value @
Price: $290

Live Stock:

2 x yellow ackies couple of toes missing these guys where the runts of the litter, but are now full of characterand are about 18months old about 30cm long love pinkies roaches and cat food
Price Make an Offer

1x Netted Dragon suspected little girl about 18months old, loves roaches very active always out wondering around.
Price: Make an offer

FREE TO A GOOD HOME: "Bob" my bearded dragon hes 10-11years old hes getting a little slow and a little skinny but still eats well i could never get him onto veggies loves everything that moves and defrosted pinkies, hes bred many times dont know if hes still got it in him... he must go to a Great Home he was one of my first lizards and must be cared for well till his day comes.....
Best home gets him

im moving over seas so thats the reason for sale
prices are negotiable on multiple goods
PHOTOS WILL HOPEFULLY BE UP BY SUNDAY OR WHEN I GET A DAY OFF!!!
located in Mooroolbark (SE Melbourne)
prefer Pcik up delivery can be orgainsed at a time that suits me as a last resort

thank you

Aloma 0423-354-707

RIDGES
003.jpg

BOB
001.jpg

NETTED
006.jpg

INCUBATOR
005.jpg

5FT/2
012.jpg