• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Australian Bulldog Pup for sale

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ALLANA

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi, I have decided to sell our pick of the litter out of our recent litter of pups. We were going to keep her for future breeding but due to the fact I just don't have any spare time at the moment I have no choice but to let her go. She is a purebread Australian Bulldog female, a beautiful tan colour, with white muzzle and white leaf shape on top on her head. She has a much sort after screw tail and is breeding quality. Her mother just produced a litter of 10 healthy pups naturally so she has good breeding lines behind her. She comes with her ABS pedigree papers, worming and vacinations up to date, vet check and all the information you will need to know on taking care of her and joining the australian bulldog society as a breeder or memeber. I'm asking $1400 for her firm. Pickup avialable at brisbane, will aslo freight at buyers expense, can get quotes if needed. Have included photo of her parents and her, you can also view more photo's at our website http://bribiebulldogs.bravehost.com/ . If you are interested please let us know straight away as to obtain one of our pups we usually require a long wait on one of our waiting lists which are currently full. I will be contacting everyone on our list by tommorow if she hasnt' already sold. Pride is currently 8 weeks old.

PIC_0070_2.JPG photo of brooke copy.jpg
Photo of dad Photo of mum

Also forgot you can contact us either by PM, email [email protected] or phone 0428 150 105

Photo of Pride at 5 weeks old PIC_0128 copy.jpg

Photo of Pride now at 8 weeks old
IMG_1495.JPG IMG_1485.JPG 555.jpg

Pup is currently on hold, will let you know if she's sold or back up for sale shortly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back