Australian Pythons in Chiacgo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reticnation

Reaction score
Hi, My name is Shane. I have been dealing with Aussie Pythons for a while. Pythons from Australia have always been the most exciting snakes to deal with. They have the the most wide range of personality i have ever dealt with. Many of my friends who are not into reptiles think ever snake is the same. They are wrong, all of my snakes very different personality and i love that!

Hi Shane,
I am a very new member to this forum but I will welome you anyway!! I am eventually moving to USA and have been wondering about the logistics of bringing my baby with me. Perhaps you may have some insights!

I am not sure what is needed to bring you baby here. Im sure its not to hard.

Unfortunately it is illegal and it will have to remain here. There are absolutely no exceptions to this rule.

I am eventually moving to USA and have been wondering about the logistics of bringing my baby with me.

If by 'baby' you mean a reptile, you can't take them out of the country. And if you did, you certainly won't be able to bring it back in.

:p

Hix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back