• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Australian Tarantula spiderlings, aka australian bird eating spiders

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mattmatt

Captive-Bred Australian Tarantula spiderlings for sale.
All spiderlings come with a caresheet, reliable email support and a container+substrate suitable for the sling to live in for 4-6 months.

Two species available- Phlogius sp. Crassipes and Phlogius sp. Eunice. They currently have 4cm+ legspans.

$20 each, + $10 postage for up to 5 spiderlings

Local pick up welcome (Newcastle)

Email any questions to [email protected]
Or ph. me on 0434033240 after 4:00pm weekdays, anytime on weekends.
-matt

Pic below is of one of the sp. Eunice slings. I will post a pic of one of the sp. Crassipes soon.

Attachments

• Eunice spiderling pic1.JPG
    Eunice spiderling pic1.JPG
    463.9 KB · Views: 1,282
I am somewhat interested in getting one.

However, I don't know much about them, I have a question or two.

How are these to handle, also are their venomus? I guess I should just do a google search

yes they are venomous chris

I thought so, if I were to get one.. I really don't think I'd be handlying it that'd probably freak me out some. But to look at would be ok, but however if it ever did escape a shoe would be in order. lol :lol:

they are not dangerously venomous, yes they hurt when they bite but wont do you any real damage, also handling is not a good idea with aussie t's as they tend to bite

How big a tank would you need for an adult ? Would 24" L x 12" D x 18" H suffice ?
And finally how do you handle them, when changing substrate etc ?

what are there requirments, i'm relli thinking about getting some now? (i.e do they need heat what kinda substrate what there eating and anything else useful)

hey matt thanx for the spiders as soon as we got home the spider with the cricket inside there went absolut crazy hinting down the cricket :p anyway thanx again.

cheers
andrew.

hey wardy,
no worries, thank-you. Yeah they are crazy little things hey, especially when its feeding time.
Thanks for Q&A's everyone.

Pic of one of sp. Crassipes. Was reluctant to have its photo taken:) Better one coming.

Attachments

• IMG_4446.JPG
    IMG_4446.JPG
    266.5 KB · Views: 644
here is a pic of the 1 i bought from you.

elmo0ym.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back