Baby baby babies!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

barbed_wire_dove

Reaction score
Came home just then to find my big female carpet wrapped around eggys!
this is my 1st year breeding and i am insanely excited!
:D
25 eggs - maybe 26.
She was very friendly and let us take them without any hassle at all. no bites!
they are all safe and sound in the vermiculite and in the incubator sitting on a steady 30 degrees.
SO EXCITED, just had to tell everyone!
:D:D:D

Attachments

• DSC_0034.jpg
    DSC_0034.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 142
  • DSC_0033.jpg
    DSC_0033.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 108
  • user15083_pic12416_1239339934.jpg
    user15083_pic12416_1239339934.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 150
congratulations i just recently enjoyed the same feeling but girl just gave 14 eggs my girl looks alot smaller than yours so im fairly happy congratulations again Dan

congratulations i just recently enjoyed the same feeling but girl just gave 14 eggs my girl looks alot smaller than yours so im fairly happy congratulations again Dan

thanks!!
its the greatest feeling.
its taken me 8 years to setup and actually get around to breeding them =D
congrats on your babies! be sure to post up some photos. hehe.
i love seeing everyones new arrivals.

congratulations:D, hopefully i will have the same luck next year when i try to breed my jungles.

gotta be over the moon with that ..as was said by all ,good luck, fingers crossed that you get a nice healthy bunch of bubs in the end..

coastal eggs

Great news....coastal eggs / 30 degrees...l am guessing an excellent xmas / boxing day....cheers solar 17 [Baden]

congrats.
Keep an eye on the green mould forming on a few of them
Aleks.

don't have them too wet, what ratio water/verm did you use?
I have found drier mixes are better if your going to sit eggs straight on them (60:40ish)

keep a close eye (nose) on any smells coming from them as there may be a slug or 2 in there.

And if the mould grows try a little lemon juice on cotton tip on the mould (just a method I was told years back and seemed to help) but since using drier mixes.....no more mould.

j

Congrats...:)
It is the sweetest sight, next is little heads poking out and slipping back inside the egg when they are disturbed, next best sight is the taking their first feed...I love it
Cheers
Sandee :)

Great stuff,all the best,once those little heads start poking out you will be stoked...MARK

Congrats, I couldn't imagen the excitement and the feeling of accomplishment, hope they all come out happy and healthy, all the best:D

don't have them too wet, what ratio water/verm did you use?
I have found drier mixes are better if your going to sit eggs straight on them (60:40ish)

keep a close eye (nose) on any smells coming from them as there may be a slug or 2 in there.

And if the mould grows try a little lemon juice on cotton tip on the mould (just a method I was told years back and seemed to help) but since using drier mixes.....no more mould.

j

The mix was dryer and now its 50:50 coz im pretty sure the green is where she pee'd on them. Ive been told they do that if its too dry and they need to up the humidity....
and the lemon juice idea is different, ive never heard that. :D thanks for the idea! ill give it a go if it starts to spread.

and thanks everyone! =D im absoultely stoked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back