Baby Bredli pythons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

colin1958

Reaction score
Just a quick intro I had what I thought were two male pythons one is a carpet and the other is a Bredli I have had them well over 10 years new. In February the Bredli laid eggs 25 now i have 23 baby Bredli pythons. I have them all in one big tank and the have just stated to shed. Do I need to seperate them so I can feed them just need a bit of help. I didn’t expect to become a dad lol. So I’m at a bit of a loss.

you need to seperate them to keep them alive lol, 23 seperate 7l sistema tubsor similar size, i use 9l quadrant from reject shop on top of heat cord at 32c on 1/3

I didn’t expect to become a dad lol. So I’m at a bit of a loss.

you had 60 days of incubating to prepare or atleast kill the eggs lol

Last edited:
you need to seperate them to keep them alive lol, 23 seperate 7l sistema tubsor similar size, i use 9l quadrant from reject shop on top of heat cord at 32c on 1/3

I will go and get some tubs today for them
[doublepost=1585383094,1585361138][/doublepost]

[doublepost=1585383142][/doublepost]Al moved into separate containers and they all look great.

I will go and get some tubs today for them
[doublepost=1585383094,1585361138][/doublepost]
[doublepost=1585383142][/doublepost]Al moved into separate containers and they all look great.
have you got them on heat cord with a thermostat set?

keep their paper towel slightly damp untill they all have shed, should be a week at most from the first one shedding

i wouldnt bother feeding for another couple weeks as they would still be living on their yolk

have you got them on heat cord with a thermostat set?

keep their paper towel slightly damp untill they all have shed, should be a week at most from the first one shedding

i wouldnt bother feeding for another couple weeks as they would still be living on their yolk

I got 10L containers and yes I got a heat cord. I put the heat cord at one end of the container and some paper towel for the bottom I just need to get something to put some water in there for them.

[doublepost=1585434116][/doublepost]5 have shed already

Latest posts

Back