baby central bearded dragon

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got rid of the sand today and put artfical grass in it ,tell me what u guys think

Attachments

• lizard green new botom 002.jpg
    lizard green new botom 002.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 39
  • lizard green new botom 003.jpg
    lizard green new botom 003.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 40
  • lizard green new botom 005.jpg
    lizard green new botom 005.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 33
I forgot to mention i got m beardie from a great breeder that takes pride in his pets, he is from on here his name is brettex , and would recomend anyone to buy from him :)

He looks like my little fella. he eats like a pig. cant wait til he gets bigger. wont take long the way he eats

if you have a tattoo or piercing, you'll understand what everyone is saying.. it's impossible to just have one. These beautiful creatures (all reptiles) are addictive. Yes, they're solitary so you'll need more enclosures!! lol... :)

Updated pics of my beardie , while he was sunbaking outside today

Attachments

• updated pics of beardie 001.jpg
    updated pics of beardie 001.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 30
  • updated pics of beardie 002.jpg
    updated pics of beardie 002.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 39
  • updated pics of beardie 003.jpg
    updated pics of beardie 003.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 34
  • updated pics of beardie 004.jpg
    updated pics of beardie 004.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 29
ahh to be young again, i remember when my two where that small. they are fantastic pets. i would suggest u get a playmate for him/her, but doesnt look like the tank is big enough. im hoping that u dont have a stubborn one like my two, took me almost a year to get them on vegies, and now one will only eat pee's and the other carrots.lol. :D

They don't need "playmates" they aren't going to be unhappy being alone. Two together will stress them as theres competition for food/basking spot etc. He is looking great :D

I have two, thought I had a boy and a girl, but found out 6 months ago they're two girls. They've been together for 4 years. They sleep together, and bask together but always have enough room to have separate sleeping/basking spots. Always have 2 dishes of vegies/salad and lots of live food when it does go in. No problems.

But they will be sharing a boy when it comes time!!

I have two, thought I had a boy and a girl, but found out 6 months ago they're two girls. They've been together for 4 years. They sleep together, and bask together but always have enough room to have separate sleeping/basking spots. Always have 2 dishes of vegies/salad and lots of live food when it does go in. No problems.

But they will be sharing a boy when it comes time!!

yeah i have a similar set up to u mate, only they eat out of the same bowl. also about having a male and female, i thought i did too. turns out i got 2 females aswell. lol.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back