Baby & Cobra

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sharpy

Reaction score
Has anybody seen this? Dont know if im allowed to post it here but here goes?

Of course it is appalling that behaviour like this exists...

...but what I find the most interesting is about this clip is that it demonstrates VERY clearly that a fear of snakes is certainly TAUGHT and not innate...

Bloody appalling

Lets just put our darling child in the face of an angry deadly cobra -such smart people.

should throw the person with the camera in a pit full of em... what ppl will do for a buck

I am sure there are much nicer ways of making babies disappear........adoption maybe?

It strikes the baby a few times....... perhaps it has been de-fanged or venom glands removed.................No I don't want to start "that" argument again.

It strikes the baby a few times....... perhaps it has been de-fanged or venom glands removed.................No I don't want to start "that" argument again.

OMGosh, that bought tears to my eyes, how horrible, as a mother I cannot comprehend why somebody would do such a thing, and that poor snake, when the baby sqeezed it around the neck.
Some people have no idea and are just plain and simply Idiots.

I did see the snake strike and the baby had no response, prehaps your correct in thinking it has been de-fanged, even so, it is still a stupid thing to do.
JMO

its defanged bye the looks of it a bout as deadly as a full grown mice

I haven't seen the video (and can't view it now from my work computer) but i believe the snake had its mouth sewed shut.

the snake did in fact have its mouth sewn shut, and had been defanged. when this was posted last week there was a news story accompanying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back