BALI photos of my holiday :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WombleHerp

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
alright :) as you may know/have heard, i am going to Bali soon, (29th May!!) and i cant wait!
anyways ive been a bit slack:rolleyes:, when i went last time around June, i promised photos of my holiday, the reptile park etc and didnt actually get around to it :lol:
i stayed in the Champlung Mas hotel in Legian, and it was ok. now im upgrading to a slightly better place, the Melasti Beach Resort! it looks great ;)
im getting into the travel fever again, and i was going through my Bali photos today, and i thought i might aswell share them with APS!

(of course, i am definately going to take alot more photos when i go again, and this time ill be sure to make them slightly better haha :D)

anyways, here are only a few of the photos i have of my holiday, (please excuse the hair, i got it braided haha it was horrible, i pulled it out in a week!:p)
oh, and if you have any great places you have visited in Bali, dont hesitate to tell me coz im all about the travel! :)

Kind regards,

Nat ;)

goes as follows:
dad at our hotel

a beautiful little bit of scenery from our water river rafting experience :p was soo pretty all around, breathtaking

the general traffic there were scooters/bikes absolutely EVERYWHERE!! gotta watch where you walk :p

me at Bali zoo, holding animals.. everywhere you go in tourist zoos and things like that, they throw animals on you haha its really cool..(then they try and get you to buy the photos LOL)

me and a retic at Bali zoo

more pictures in my next post

wow great pics im going to Bali in january next year on my way back from czech republic i cant wait for the week and a half their

:O ! awsome!
i remember going to bali when i was like 10... we stayed at club med and went to some intense water park, u do most of the water slides in these donut things, was awsome!

more:

mount Kintamani (excellent views!! most beautiful scenery indeed)

rice paddies were everywhere you went, very nice to sit and look at

my sister on jet ski, next to a Bali Boy ;);):lol:

My dad firing up a king cobra, :rolleyes: i told him off after mum got the photo :?

and we found some really cool surf spots, there are heaps of photos but i cant be bothered resizing them all haha :p

... dad fell in love with Balian, great place he reckons great surf too :) i never got to go there however..

there are a heap of reptile pictures, i will put them on tomorow however, because im too tired/lazy to resize them all now :p:p

enjoy

Nat ;)

Cool, i cant wait i am going in six weeks, mid june for 11 days, keep the pics happening

this poor little fella had a busted snout i suspect from running into the glass:cry: but its not too bad in this case of it.

well, thats most of my photos, i hope you enjoyed the different animals, i know i did! and i will again in about a month.

thanks for looking at my holiday! :D

kind regards,
Nat ;)

Beautiful animals, and nice photo's Nat! ;)

Feel free to throw up any more you may be hiding from us ;)

Kane

nobody likes my piccys?? :(

awwwwwwwwwww

cumon lol

Nat ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back