bear grylls

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that show is absolutely horrible :|
not even remotely funny, just tacky... "oh an ugly horribly dressed guy has sex with young girls" amazing. what thought they put into that!

I really hate it because he was SO good in Platoon.

and if I were Denise Richards, I'd kill him.

Ha, you hate it because you're a woman.

The difference between two and a half men and jersey shore is that the girls are just as bad as the men in jersey shore, haha.

when did I say I liked them as people? :p
I insulted the guys on there if I remember correctly :p

I don't really think being a woman is relative, I'm classic in the sense of I think men should run the house, that doesn't make Two and a Half Men a good show though :p

also i dont think many ppl know this but while i think every snake in aus is protected and only aboriginals can eat em but the loophole is that anyone in aus can kill and eat a snake as long as it IS A REAL SURVIVAL SITUATION if your stuck in the bush and had nothing to eat for 2 days i cant see anyone seeing a snake go past and sayin oh wait cant eat that its protected i'll just stave to death and you wouldnt get punished for doing so

but he wasnt in a real life situation, he was just mimicking it so he doesn't have to kill ANY animal. If there was someone TRULY lost in the outback and they killed a reptiles and ate it i wouldn't have any problem with it.

god this again?? seriously, its TV its 1 snake its been argued to exhaustion here at APS if ya hate it so much go complain to him or, mabey, reply this to the other 45 bear hater threads already here?

ps i love the show watch it every week but still he dont have to kill em could just say in survival situation you could eat this let it go then go have a donner kebeb with the crew

I reckon Bear Grylls is a fake. Watching him and then watching 'Surivor man' with Les Stroud (who is by himself with a knife, 1 match and one survival thing) is a huge comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back