Bearded Dragons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragozz

Reaction score
Hey Guys

I was wondering if any of you breed the pygmy bearded dragons (pogona henrylawsoni). I'm thinking of getting a couple and would want to get in touch with a breeder.

I was very undecided wether I should go for the pygmy or the central, I hven't bought one yet, so what do you guys think? What's better from your experience? :D :?:

i have a pair of pygmys.. they are great for me,
feed very well on all types of greens and
almost any insect mainly roaches and crickets
they are very active and keep me entertained.
but i cannot speak for centrals as ive never kept
them although im sure they will be as good/
exciting to keep :)

thanks for that, anyone in the Sydney area that breeds them?

i have some that are breeding atm, no eggs yet but fingers crossed

***oops, my bad i didnt read it properley, i have centrals breeding***
apologies

I have 17 central beardy eggs in the incubator. should hatch about the start of november and will be for sale. I also have 1 male 6month old beardy for sale. live in north sydney area

do you want big dragons or little ones? CBD's grow to about 60cm. PBD's are much smaller

so if anyone has the pygmys for sale in the Sydney area,pm me or reply here.

Cheers

hey guys, still interested in getting a pygmy, Sydney area would be good, unless freight can be arranged. If you don;t have any but you know someone that does please let me know too. Thanks heaps.

yea i own two cetrilian bearded dragons and i love them too bits they are realy playfull when you get them out in the garden on a hot sunny day and at night will happly fall asleep on you and bearded dragans off all types will show fearly similar behaviour so at the end of the day just go for what type you like the look off thats what i did.:p

after all this, I have decided that I will get both:) I already have 2 little pygmy's right now and will hopefully get some more soon.

I will also get some centrals but still loking around for those. I would like to get some different colour morphs. I've seen some nice one;s from twin gum reptiles but am looking for some in Sydney area too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back