beardie coughing :( + video, any advice

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BillReptiles

Reaction score
hay guys my beardie recently has been coughing or making a popping sound hes behaviour is normal hes nose looks blocked though but no mucus he didnt eat yesterday but ate today about 8 crickets
and im real worried and gonna take him to the vet as soon as i can just wondering if you guys can gimme a clue

hoping its not ri ive raised the temps just incase thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ-rHk1849g&feature=youtube_gdata_player

what were the temps before you raised them?

im thinking RI and vet asap too,.....just as a warning, the longer you leave it (as in putting it off even for an extra day or 2), the more permanent damage it will do.
(i took in a really sick RI beardy a few years ago, shes been on and off fortum since i got her and needs heat 24/7 all year round)

by the stage urs is at it might need more than the regular 1 month of fortum injections, Sabrina was on it for 5 months straight to begin with,...its been a long recovery process.

$200- 300 to fix him got a shock :eek: but gotta do what u gotta do thanks everyone for your help

well done bill. Keep us updated on the little critter :)

hay guys just an update my beardies doing well he had abit of foamy stuff at the back of hes throat which i think was an ri hes on antibiotics now but hes bones and everything is perfect rounded off to 350

thanks everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back