Been a while, So here's an update.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaunMorelia

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey all,
It's been a long time since I've visited and even longer since I've contributed, so here's an update.

These are just the animals that I have pictures of, some aren't recent but most were taken over the past week.
If you're on Facebook, you may recognise them.

First up is one of the pure Darwin Het Albino girls
HetAlb-900x675.jpg

Albino Jaguar Male (Possible Sunglow, but won't know for sure until he breeds).
Javari-900x675.jpg

Pure Palmerston Jungle Female
Teejay.jpg

Pure Jungle Faulkner x SXR Line Female
Faulkner-Line-900x675.jpg

Pure Cowley Jungle Male
Crank-900x900.jpg

Pure Jungle Zebra Female (LED Lights were a bit much in this pic)
Jungle-Zeb-Female-900x675.jpg

Those some beautiful animals Shaun! Thanks for sharing.

Round 2

Pure Jungle Axanthic Female (Picture through glass...)
Freyja-900x675.jpg

Pure Jungle Axanthic Male
Murray-900x675.jpg

Pure Jungle Zebra het Axanthic Male
Loki-900x675.jpg

Jaguar Possible Axanthic Female (Will know for sure when Paired with a het Axanthic soon)
Lostris-900x675.jpg

Axanthic 66% possible het Albino (looking forward to proving her out and making some Snows)
Ariadne-900x675.jpg

Caramel Zebra Female (Sold as a possible super caramel, will find out when she breeds)
CaraZeb-Female-900x675.jpg

Caramel Zebra Male (Sold as a possible super caramel, will find out when he breeds)
CaraZeb-Male.jpg

A-Grade Hypo Bredli Female (this was her at 18 months old, really need to get new pics)
HYPO-BREDLI-FEMALE.jpg

A-Grade Hypo Bredli Male (this was him at 18 months old, really need to get new pics)
HYPO-BREDLI-MALE.jpg

Caramel Jaguar Male (he was paired to the hypo bredli girl this season, 19 eggs due this weekend, can't wait to see what they produce)
2016-02-11_01-35-45-900x675.jpg

The pure jungles, hypo bredlis and the albino and caramel jags are gorgeous! Incredible animals Shaun, truly amazing!

That albino is perfection!
He's much better in the flesh as well, his Fluro's just pop!

Those some beautiful animals Shaun! Thanks for sharing.
Thanks Stu! - Been too long since I've posted anything around here.

- - - Updated - - -

The pure jungles, hypo bredlis and the albino and caramel jags are gorgeous! Incredible animals Shaun, truly amazing!
Thanks Herpo! It has taken a while to compile a group like this, This coming season will be interesting :)

All I can say is :shock:
I do the same when I walk into the spare room at home :)

Wow - That A-Grade Bredli is to die for
They're both great, last year they produced some of the best hypos I've seen. Didn't take long for them all to be snapped up though.

Last edited:
You selling at the expo Shaun? It would be awesome to see these in person
Nah, Don't do selling animals at Expos, too much time and risk with so many people going.
The way I see it, I'd have to quarantine everything that didn't sell for 6 months as a minimum.

Oh geez, now that is a beautiful collection you have there....I can't decide which one is my favorite, they are all stunning but the Albino, just wow.

Thanks for sharing the pics, that's made my day I think.

I really can't wait to see what animals result from these!

Here in the USA all I can do is drool. Thank you.

[MENTION=17860]ShaunMorelia[/MENTION], Mate!!!!! i am in love with that "Palmy" it absolutely pops, the rest are outstanding animals", it's just something about that "Palmy" that just jumps out and makes you want to own it NOW. WTG bud keep us posted on the results from the caramel jag/hypo bredli eggs, i reckon they are going to be spectacular. :) ................Ron

I really can't wait to see what animals result from these!
You should see them ;)
Will post up some updates once they're feeding and shedding etc.

Here in the USA all I can do is drool. Thank you.
Many of these are already in the US of A, and most are being selectively bred for high colours, clean patterns etc. Seems most here (Land of OZ) are looking to make a few quick pairings to make some quick dollars by pairing a male to various animals just because they're female etc.

@ShaunMorelia, Mate!!!!! i am in love with that "Palmy" it absolutely pops, the rest are outstanding animals", it's just something about that "Palmy" that just jumps out and makes you want to own it NOW. WTG bud keep us posted on the results from the caramel jag/hypo bredli eggs, i reckon they are going to be spectacular. :) ................Ron
Thanks mate, she is a great animal and funnily enough, quite placid for a Palmy!
The Hypo Bredli Caramel Jag clutch is out, but will wait till they've shed and get some decent pics of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow Shaun, you have some beautiful animals!
Thanks mate, a lot of searching and being fussy goes into what I select for my collection and projects.

Here' the first jag to shed from the Caramel jag to A-Grade Hypo Bredli clutch
20160301_182048-900x675.jpg

So damn gorgeous, can't wait to see everything else!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back