• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

beer?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scleropages

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I have a 120cmL X38cm W X46cmH FISHTANK
no lids / no stand , looks sorta new
5mm? glass ..........................
aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr noone wants to pay for fishtanks!!!!!!!!! (cause they suck ?)

It was filled with water but leeeks ( altho no cracks in the glass) so will suit geckos/dragons etc etc blarr blarr blarr- I don't want another fishtank.

Will swap for beer ( 24 bottles of toothes new or crown larger no XXXX *yuck*) new beer would be nice , not old creapy bottles that fell of a truck :D

..........................................................................................................................................

erm.
So if that was hard to understand? ( I'm not sure what I just typed) I have a newish tank that dosen't hold water , but can be fixed and will swap for a case of beer of $50.00 - pick up south brissy , haha

P.S yes I am sober typing this :D

Cheers big ears

Last edited:
Browns plans sorta way :)

Tank looks new btw , only filled it up with water and then left it on the porch empty :D

Last edited:
SOLD - To the man in the hat!!! :D:D:D

NOTE: the person who brought this may not be a man.... erm.... or have a hat.

Last edited:
Bugger someone gave them a tank for free.. HAHAHAHAHH

erm. so its still for sale meh.....

**gives up on sellin/swapin fishtanks**

trousa rlly need to speak wit u, by any chance could u PM me a phone number i can contact u on and ill call u asap as i have a sumthin id like to discuss wit u...

cheers~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back