Big black cats ( panther) Australia

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why it didn't work :D

Attachments

• image004.jpg
    image004.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 172
the only people that believe in this kind of thing are the people who spend little time in the scary scary bush... or deluded souls like rex gilroy.

bet it was a swamp wallaby

I have to disagree, I make my living in the bush. I've lived there for months on end. And after spending time in the bush overseas the bush here isn't that bad. Nothing here wants to blow you up or shoot you. I believe in the possibility of big cats here due to some things I've seen in your "scary scary bush"
Trust me, the bush here ain't that scary, and I resent being called deluded lol

I have to disagree, I make my living in the bush. I've lived there for months on end. And after spending time in the bush overseas the bush here isn't that bad. Nothing here wants to blow you up or shoot you. I believe in the possibility of big cats here due to some things I've seen in your "scary scary bush"
Trust me, the bush here ain't that scary, and I resent being called deluded lol

I don't feel afraid in the bush, hence the sarcasm?
And whilst i certainly trust that you resent it being pointed out, if you think there are panthers out there continue to enjoy the delusion with much laughter out loud if you will...

I got the sarcasm, hence the inverted commas. But mate, im telling you now, I'm not delusional. But I can see how not agreeing with you makes people look that way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back