Big black cats ( panther) Australia

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have got one at home ... don't tell anyone.

i-Hdkk6Wq-S.jpg

I bet the money in my pocket ($0.00) that paint was used on most of these...

then maybe photoshop either way most are edited...

and yes waterrat did do a good job

Not all pets are registered
old photo cant tell you who has it

Attachments

• 1982.jpg
    1982.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 230
There have been many stories about black panthers in the bush for decades some say they have escaped from circuses or wildlife parks but there Is no real proof as yet but It all very Interesting to all the non believers Its highly likely there are a few big cats that have managed to survive and prosper people always say that captive animals cant survive In the wild what rubbish they have millions of years instinct In printed In there brains

OOOOooooooK! Thanks for your input!

There have been many stories about black panthers in the bush for decades some say they have escaped from circuses or wildlife parks but there Is no real proof as yet but It all very Interesting to all the non believers Its highly likely there are a few big cats that have managed to survive and prosper people always say that captive animals cant survive In the wild what rubbish they have millions of years instinct In printed In there brains

You are all trippin, if there were big cats here all the Bunyips would have cleaned em up as soon as look at em....

you know, you have a really good point there.. a big cat is no match for a bunyip

The biggest feral ever shot in Australia was apparently 16kg's, here in WA. It was 1m long minus the tail, so anybody who saw a cat approaching that size would in all likelihood think it was a panther, especially if it was black (sandy coloured cats are also reported pretty often). There are reports dating back to the 1800's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back