Bizarre soecies found in Amazon

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interesting if they perserved the amazon rainforest instead of destroying theres no telling what amazing creatures and plants they would find there

Very interesting if they perserved the amazon rainforest instead of destroying theres no telling what amazing creatures and plants they would find there

greed will always win, unfortunatly.

but that pink river dolphin has to be the uglyest thing iv seen for a while lol

Gorgeous animal, and I'm sure there are many more out there waiting to be discovered and unfortunately those that never will be because we as a species have most likely eradicated them already. Humans have to be the most disastrous living creatures on this planet, the world would be in such a healthier state if we didn't exist, yeah I know, little ray of sunshine I am :lol:

I agree the amazon should be preserved and large parts should be National Parks and world heritage listed. We can't point the finger though with the amount of land clearing we have done here in Australia, USA, UK etc... Anyone got a wheatbelt woma? No because all the clearing destroyed their natural habitat.... Just saying we are quick to judge when we have done similar crimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back