• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Black Head Python Hatchlings

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chondro09

Reaction score
Scientific Name

Common Name
Black Head Python

Sex
pairs and single males only available

Length
30- 50 cm

Quantity Available
16 available

Bred By
Me

General Description
Wonderful little NT blackheads all have had a least 3 non assisted feeds on pinky rats, really starting to take off now, all have a great nature and are easy to handle, same sire used over to females, 21 eggs all up with 100 % hatch rate, all hatchlings come with full hatch, slough, and feed history, photo shows sire, female 1, female 2 and a typical hatchling, $500 each or $950 a pair

Willing to Freight?
yes $55 to most major airports

Contact Details
pm or email at [email protected]

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

Price reduced $400 each , forget to mention all parents are SXR lines

Still have a few left and will have more ready in the next few weeks, great little pythons with very placid natures, easy for anyone to handle make excellent pets or future breeders

All snakes from first clutch now spoken for, but i am taking names for snakes from the second clucth which will be ready in the next 1- 2 mths, out of the 10 from this clutch i still have 7 still available, but will only be sold when feeding strongly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back