black tigers

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

m.punja

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I started a thread two days ago excited about going and helping a mate sort out some of his big tigers. He sold me this pair and has more for me in the future, these are nice, big boofy heads which is what I like and a little lighter which is good because I have a black male already and a black banded female on the way for him.
These snakes are Tasmania black tiger snakes, notechis ater.
They weren't real happy about being upset either. Pics are bad, they need a feed (just came out of a pit so have been in hybo) and they need to shed to show their true colours.
bekaspictures030-2.jpg
bekaspictures037.jpg
bekaspictures032.jpg

I just had a look and thought hmm, maybe i could have used a different spray can for size comparasant.

nice looking tigers.can'twait to see what the look like after a shed

Rippers Mark, you never did bring them out last night:rolleyes: Was it because you left can in hand?:)

yea mate, no playing with the elapids after the can's have been cracked. besides it takes two people to put a tiger in a pillow case, were you going to hold it for me?

hehe, only had one spare hand mate, and that was holding me up:lol::lol:

Definately out and about, seen 2 tigers and 1 brown on the side of the road between your town and home, unfortunately all ran over:cry:

Great tigers m.punja,i absolutely love the tassie tigers,black with nice yellow through them,great pictures..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back