Blotchy for magpie.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

:) Heres is a pic of the "sherman tank" a NSW blotched female.The photo was taken in september after hibernation,last year she produced young,Not the best coloured one ive got but the biggest bodied animal. :)

very nice looking body, shows how healthy she is, not to bad of colour either, how many you got? they are my fav bluey's, i have 7 adults and got 7 babies this year, i'm always looking for some new females for my males,

cheers,
steve........

:) Redline,it dont exactly run,it kind of waddles especially if its gravid.Stevo do people maintain them in north QLD i thought it would have been too hot up there?I have several steve but they are not all at breeding size. :)

Stevo do people maintain them in north QLD i thought it would have been too hot up there?

hi oldfella,
i have found that they do really well where i am, to be honest they have done better than the easterns for me, i've had them for 18 months and never had a problem with them, but i have lost a few easterns during last winter, i have them in an outside pit, the easterns and blotched are in the same pit seperated by a divider, if you ask me, i think so far in the 18 months that i've had blue tongues, that the blotched have done the best by heaps, i got 7 babies from my 2 females, so they must be happy to be breeding,
i'd swap all my 18 easterns for some blotched any day, the blotched that i have are the southern type,

cheers,
steve........

Blotchy for magpie

Probably get one or two litters in early march and if you want some we can work something out steve. :D

RE: Blotchy for magpie

hi oldfella,
thats sounds very interesting, i'll pm you my email address, thanks for the offer,

cheers,
steve......

a blotched bluey was my first reptile in 1983 given to me by Fritz Martin of the Monbolk Animal Kingdom....she died about three years ago

Thats one big bluey, she look nice though. What does she eat and how old is she?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back