Hey guys (and girls), just got a couple of Blue tongue Qs for you all as I would like to build up my knowledge about their care.
- What is the appropriate cage size recommended for one?
- Can they be housed together at a certain age or is it best to separate them at all times in their life?
- What is the best heat lamp to use for them? (assuming that a lamp is the best way to go)
- What temps should the basking site be?
- What is the best substrate to use?
- Feeding; How often? What to include in their diet? Etc
- UV light? Necessary? Or can one simply add stuff like calcium in their diet and not worry about UV?
- Does their care vary between different species/subspecies?