Blue Tounge Skinks

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aceevans1102

Reaction score
Hey if any people see this I’m really interested in blue tongues but I need to know if you can keep them together???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe that all blue tongues are best housed singly, however you can keep females together as long as you keep an eye on them and make sure that ther're not fighting or anything ;)

I keep most of mine in pairs but some animals will fight and can't be kept together, I have scincoides scincoides, intermedia, occipitalis and rugosa rugosa together only my nigrolutea is not kept together and I breed my animals but there are many opinions on this so you can try it and if it don't work out keep them single

I believe that all blue tongues are best housed singly, however you can keep females together as long as you keep an eye on them and make sure that ther're not fighting or anything ;)
I agree with this but remember if you do house even females together you are taking more risk then having only 1 in the tank but you should be fine:)!

Latest posts

Back