• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Boodarie adult pair

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pythonmum

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Species Common Name
Boodarie (WA) woma

Length
1.5 m, 1.75 kg

Quantity Available
1 pair

Bred By
Jason

General Description
Lovely pair of Boodarie womas (locale specific - grandparents from Pilbara pythons) that feed well and have had hookups, but not produced a clutch. Then again, I haven't put much effort into monitoring their temperature cycling, etc. The male is incredibly mellow. The female is a bit nervous, but fine. Both love their food like any woma and eat thawed medium rats fortnightly. Full feeding and shedding records from hatchlings are included.

These lovely animals are adult size and have been kept beautifully.

Male (not a great photo)

Female

Enclosure

$600 for the pair
$800 for the pair and the enclosure shown WITH Habistat pulse-proportional probe thermostats, CHEs, and all cage fittings. Note that in the photo, a stimson is living in the bottom, but she will move out if you buy the lot. It's a plug and play deal!
$350 for one adult

I am downsizing, so please don't offer me a trade. The price is firm.

Willing to Freight?
No

Contact Details
PM

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)
Provided at point of sale.

Other Details

Bump it up!
They have had plenty of hook-ups, but I haven't gotten a clutch. Probably lousy cycling.

Will start cooling them in a fortnight. Ready-to-go breeding project with lovely animals.

Have had their last rats for the season. Cooling starts in 2 weeks, intros in May. Will do $900 for the pair plus enclosures. The heating hardware alone would cost more than $400 to buy!

Bump it up. Cooled and ready for introductions as soon as the male sheds (should be this week).

Put together this afternoon. I missed the main event, but you get the picture.
6119ad0f3984e3d669efb54b65644377.jpg

Still available and being paired for a few days each week. Great way to start your breeding program!

Instant project. Now only $800 for the pair plus enclosure, as I want to do some remodelling in that room!

$250 each adult or $800 with enclosure and all Habistat thermostats, etc. I want to move them on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back