Boys Or Girls???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

solitarydiver

Not so new Member
Reaction score
G'Day, So far my four EWDs are growing famously.They are only very young but Already I can see some Red colouring on a couple of very proud chests Does this mean they will be boys or girls? I know that in the Bird (and human) world the boys have to impress their girlfriends with fancy colours and dressing up well.... Sorry for asking another Dumb One but Someone once told me You won't learn if you don't ask....

eeeeyep!
you can keep the boys together as adults if you have no females. Introduce a female and you are likely to have trouble sooner or later.

Yes the boys have red chests, but beware, i have seen females with red on the sides of their bellies. Vary rare though.

Thanx heaps for the quick replies I have said it before and will say it again """THIS IS AN EXCELLENT SITE""" Good onya serpenttongue I was almost convinced they were all boys now I am not so sure AGAIN :| Maybe I will have to wait???

solitarydiver said:
Thanx heaps for the quick replies I have said it before and will say it again """THIS IS AN EXCELLENT SITE""" Good onya serpenttongue I was almost convinced they were all boys now I am not so sure AGAIN :| Maybe I will have to wait???

Yep - you're right, it is! But only because of the people here. That's what I like about it too. I mean, the software to run it is available to anyone with the skills to set it up, and SJ had done a GREAT job of doing that and maintaining it, but without a great lot of members it'd just be an empty shell! ;-)

Oh.... yes..... except you, of course! Nah! Only kidding! ;-)

Sd, If they have a red chest there is a 95% chance they are male.
Everybody else's post here demonstrate that they do vary and there are exceptions but...
Cheers
Ad

baby*bear*21 said:
Where I work we have females with high red and yellow on their bellies and some on chests everywhere ATM

Maybe you should suggest they see a doctor :wink:
Seriously tho, where do you work?

baby*bear*21 said:
Where I work we have females with high red and yellow on their bellies and some on chests everywhere ATM

pictures or we'll just put it down to your colour blindness :wink:

Lets just say "Look at this little beauty!!" If you dont get that there is something wrong. :wink: Seriously they do and unless you come and have a look all i can get you is a mobile picture and they arent flash at the best of times.

Steve probably had his make up artists paint their chests red..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back