• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

BRAND NEW SILKY OAK ENCLOSURE (must see!!)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ALLANA

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
LOGAN'S REPTILE ENCLOSURE'S BRISBANE
P.O Box 906
Bribie Island QLD 4511
P.H: 0411 075 787

Email: [email protected]
MSN address (for enclosure quotes and sales only) [email protected]
BRAND NEW SILKY OAK ENCLOSURE

I have for sale this Brand New!! Solid Silky Oak Enclosure. This enclosure is designed as a bar so can either be used as a bar or a beautiful display enclosure with room on top for storage. This enclousre measure's 1840W x 1040H x 500D, the top and sides are made from beautiful silky oak which has be highly glossed and ply back and floor. This enclosure comes with front sliding glass doors, 2 silver alley medium vents and 4ft fluro fitting. Asking $800 ono or will swap for python/s of interest. For more information please read below or contact me on one of the above.
Thanks Logan

(Please note colour of enclosure is the colour you see in the 4th and 5th pictures)
IMG_2191.JPG IMG_2193.JPG

IMG_2132.JPG IMG_2138.JPG IMG_2139.JPG

MORE INFORMATION
Pickup or Delivery availalbe. Delivery can be made anywere from the Sunshine Coast , Brisbane, Gold Coast and surrounding suburbs for a small extra charge. We can also custom make any size/style enclosure out of either timber or melamine for more information please visit our website above or contact us

DAM... is that the one you were telling me about in your PM
looks amazing, If i had the cash/space I'd pick it up in a heart beat

thats it
but that was the cheap practice run wait till the next one
logan

if you could get it to melbourne without costing double, id buy it!

if you could get it to melbourne without costing double, id buy it!

I guess your cheapest bet to send it would be via a removalist company. Maybe just ring a few around in your area and see if any are coming this way!!. Other than that I would say if you sent it via courier it would definetly be a bit on the expensive side ruffly around $400 - $500.

offers welcome
taking orders on custom bars
contact us for 3d plan and quote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back