breed coastal

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

azzahalo

Not so new Member
Reaction score
ok i have a female that is about 5.5kg 10 yrs and a male that is 1.8kg bout 1800mm and 5 years old (apparently im beginning to wonder) i think she it ovulating have not seen them mate yet and im beginning to stress a little what do you guys think.she has breed but he has not

What are you stressing about? Are you wanting them to breed? Are you afraid they might hurt each other? Give us a little more information mate and we will do out best to offer you some suggestions.

Cheers

FNQ_Snake

what are you stressing about exactlly???
put up a pic...if she ovulating and shes the size you say ull definately know it...she'll have a huge lump in the gut. if its just some small swelling...its prob here producing follicles.he seems a bit under weight for breeding optimal would be around the 3kg mark but iv seen them go heaps smaller then that.

but pics would help.

I think hes scared that they wont breed. How much bigger is she then him? Which enclosure did you put them in? How big is the enclosure? We need a bit6 of info before giving you answers.

yeah sorry i am trying to breed for my first year . done alot of reaserch and a little worried he is not up for the job with the size difference and weather he is even ready to breed at the waieght he is even know hes 5
Thanks

he could be too small...seems very small for a 5 year old lol i have 18mnth olds heavier then him. but i suppose its not the size of the hammer.....
but you cooled them correctly and youve added him to her and not vise verser?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back