Breeding advice

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joshherp

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey, sort of a double post but I have some breeding questions for stimsons.
A.how many males-females to start of with
B.what locality’s
C. Where can I get adults (preferably of morphological quality) old enough to breed. As I don’t want to wait to grow them up. I do have two I’m growing up at the moment tho.
D. Would womas and Pygmys do well?
?thx
-also I’m not just into it for the cash but that is a motivation ( I’ve been keeping for a couple years)

this is all stuff you're gonna have to figure out yourself mate

You can pm breeders and ask if they have any old adults they are no longer using to breed
Dont recommend pygmies for ur first time

this is all stuff you're gonna have to figure out yourself mate

You can pm breeders and ask if they have any old adults they are no longer using to breed
Dont recommend pygmies for ur first time
Ok thanks mate

Hey, sort of a double post but I have some breeding questions for stimsons.
A.how many males-females to start of with
B.what locality’s
C. Where can I get adults (preferably of morphological quality) old enough to breed. As I don’t want to wait to grow them up. I do have two I’m growing up at the moment tho.
D. Would womas and Pygmys do well?
?thx
-also I’m not just into it for the cash but that is a motivation ( I’ve been keeping for a couple years)

A) At least one male and one female. Biology 101.

B) Stimson's Pythons from literally all locations breed.

C) No one is going to sell good quality potential breeding females at this time of year, and you'd be fairly lucky to find a good male. They're already starting to ovulate for this season. If you buy one of last season's hatchlings and grow it up quickly, it'll be ready for next season anyway. You already have some, they'll be ready to breed next season if you grow them properly.

D) If you keep them well, yes. If you keep them poorly, no. Same goes for literally every species.

A) At least one male and one female. Biology 101.

B) Stimson's Pythons from literally all locations breed.

C) No one is going to sell good quality potential breeding females at this time of year, and you'd be fairly lucky to find a good male. They're already starting to ovulate for this season. If you buy one of last season's hatchlings and grow it up quickly, it'll be ready for next season anyway. You already have some, they'll be ready to breed next season if you grow them properly.

D) If you keep them well, yes. If you keep them poorly, no. Same goes for literally every species.
Ok thanks I guess I’ll just grow a couple up

Latest posts

Back