Breeding bhps ?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

0bradl14

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia, Australia
Hi everyone I'm hoping to breed my new bhps in the future I was wondering if anyone could help me out give me a list of what I need how old they have to be etc an some what of an instruction manual this will be my first time breeding snakes so I'm a Lil nervous lol any pointers an advice are welcome or if there is any breeders in the DUBBO area willing to give me a hand when the time comes :)

I'd say it's more size than age mate and bhp's may be a little tricky as a first breeder. just make sure you cool them appropriately and they are sexually mature.

MAke sure you research things for a fair while too when it comes too breeding. You will learn nothing asking to be spoonfed all the answers...

Keeping and breeding Aussie pythons by Mike Swan, is a good read. For $50 it is a great way to start your research.

I have researched it I just thought if I was to give it a crack I wanted the best possibility of success I have kept many breeds of snakes for a number of years but is first time breeding an just wanted to see what experienced breeders had to say rather then reading e everything from a book an Internet but ill be sure to pick up that book red fox I haven't read that one :)

I have researched it I just thought if I was to give it a crack

Ok well it might be better to ask specific questions since you have researched rather than a step by step how to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back