• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

***** Breeding Striped Male Coastal *****

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Elite_Reptiles

Scientific Name
Morelia spilota sub sp. mcdowelli

Common Name
Coastal Carpet Python

Sex
Male

Length
Approx. 8ft

Quantity Available

Price
600 (Solid)

Bred By
Sonia Dewdney

General Description
This is a very big boy, therefore would prefer someone with some experience...

He has a beautiful creamy yellow dorsal stripe, is in perfect health, has a bit of an attitude when disturbed, but other then this he is a very easy going and quiet snake with a huge appetite for rats.

Last breeding season he produced a perfect clutch of 13 viable eggs for me and a few of these hatchies may turn out to be hypos and reduced pattern. Before I bought him from Sonia Dewdney, he produced a few hypos in every clutch for her also, therefore he would make a great addition to any breeding program.

Only reason I'm selling him is to make room for other up-coming projects and hatchies that are taking up a lot of space and time.

Serious enquiries only thanks and please don't ask for further discounts as he is too good of a snake to let go any cheaper!

Willing to Freight?
Would prefer local due to his weight, but yes willing to freight at buyers expense.

Contact Details
PM or call 0488 271 728

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

Pictures:

Please note: The 1st pic of him is when he was only a few years old, the last two are up-to-date.
View attachment 190056 View attachment 190057 View attachment 190059

Last edited by a moderator:
Has to go to make room...$500 (Proven breeder for hypos rp/stripes)

C'mon guys, good quality male ready to breed this year.

Make me a reasonable offer.

On hold, pending payment

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back