Brisbane city wild herping

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gura9dan5

Reaction score
Hi
I'm Austin, working holiday man from korea.
And I live in brisbane city.
When I was in korea, keeping and breeding a lots of herps as a hobbyist in my home and a zoo reptile keeper.
My working holiday purpose is just to see the australian wild snakes and lizard and take picture them.
My final purpose is wild herp exploring by my car.
But now I have just restricted time and don't have any personal vehicle to move.
So I want know the best place where I can see wild herps near the Brisbane city to go by bus or train or walk(bus is better).
I know my english skill is poor and grammar is improper.
I bet you have difficulty to read my post.
However, if you understand my post, please initiate the place.
Thank you for reading.

I concur, both the city botanical gardens and South bank over the other side of the river have plenty of Water Dragons, Skinks and possbly a few snakes. Mt Coothta botanical gardens are also easily accessable by bus and has lots of reptiles to be seen.

If you just want some water dragons there are heaps at the ponds at the Main Roads building on Boundary Road Spring Hill, or take a walk around the Kangaroo point cliffs from South Bank. I have come across hatchling carpets recently at the cliffs too.

thank you guys.
but i have visited city botanic garden and south bank.
i saw sooooooo many water dragons ^^
i will visit kangaroo point cliff on tomorrow and few days later, mt coo tha too.

Last edited:
Definitely Mt. Coot-tha! When I was last there I saw Water Dragons (though you see them everywhere), several different skinks, and a Common Tree Snake. Plus dozens of different insects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back