brown eyed girl

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice snaps fuscy! Nice to hear of a placid tree snake every once in a while hehe

Somehow I convinced my wife to come with me, she stayed in the car while I tried to photo this guy. She is not a snake person. At one stage the BTS raised its head off the ground by about 1/2 a meter. You should have heard the noise that came from the car.

Somehow I convinced my wife to come with me, she stayed in the car while I tried to photo this guy. She is not a snake person. At one stage the BTS raised its head off the ground by about 1/2 a meter. You should have heard the noise that came from the car.

Ahahaha.. thats so sweet! Def not a snake person.. lol

DSCF1358.jpg

this was SATAN ..........aka BIG gutso and so had to hold him for a day as when I went to pick him up ,,he had an expanded gut that was huge and one side he had a pointy lump...i would say a bird beak..anyway when he was released,gut had gone down a bit and the pointy bit had moved,he seemed in really good shape and wanted to kill me so all was good.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back