Building a cat "Gym"..thingo (note the word "CAT"- if you don't like em,don't click!)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you should build it a cat run out of mouse wire and give it live geckos and mice to hunt ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys :) If anyone else has pics of their cats play areas, feel free to post!

And Cris, I've contemplated giving them frozen/thawed mice before- defrost and tie to a stick and watch the cats run to follow it haha. Gecko's I'm not keen on, they supposedly have some species of worm that can transmit to cats and isn't covered by drontal. Not sure how valid that is though!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a cat fan or hater but even I would play on that lol and I love your clamps :p tvs haha classic love it keep up the good work

thats awesome im so getting one for my 3 persians they re inside kitties aswell and are in dire need of a new "kitty castle" well done

Well done, that is great work and very cute kittys! Dont have any myself but one of the neighbours cats might as well be called ours...shes so silly, she hates fish and loves veges? o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back