building an incubator

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreaper

Reaction score
so im building an incubator i have a bar fridge about 1.5m tall and 80cm wide with a glass door ($10 from a trash shop because its not working)

got myself a spare thermostat with 2 power points and was wondering if its worth using the second point for a heat fan or just stick with the heat tape i have already.
its not together yet so i dont know if the heat tape on its own will work, just after any suggestions or insight on the heat fans as i haven't used one before

thankyou

Hey Dreaper,
I would go with heat cord, habistat pulse thermo and maybe a computer fan ifneeded to reduce the temp variants. I have posted a pic of one of my incubatorsthat was pretty accurate and sounds like a similar size to what you have justpurchased. Otherwise if its big enough, have your local sparky or fridgemechanic install some light bulb fittings, thermostat and they may be able to incorporatethe existing internal fan if your fridge has one...

Attachments

• IMG_2818.jpg
    IMG_2818.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_2821.jpg
    IMG_2821.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 114
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back