can you reset a microclimate 100 thermostat

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarah

Reaction score
my microclimate thermostat is set on the lowest setting 19deg and it is heating the heatmat to over 30degrees, ive tried turning it off and then moving the dial to the end and back to the start and it seems to make no difference is my thermostat now stuffed or can it be reset somehow. I was told with the Australian reptile dimming thermostat ATC 110 that if you unplug it for 24hours it can resets itself though i didnt achieve much difference by doing so, so i was just wondering if its possible with this brand. I just seem to have no luck with thermostats the only foolproof one ive have is that is totally accurate is the habistat pulse proportional even the ATC110 is set on 35deg but only heats the heat cord to 27deg.

Hi Sarah,
Have you tried to contact the manufacturers "Microclimate International"....I did a quick search on the net and there is a fair amount of info on their site, even a downloadable Instruction Manual.
You can also contact them directly, if required, ("contact us" on the bottom of the page).
Hope this helps as unfortunately I can't give you the info...don't know.

thanks i turned it off for a few hours and that seems to have made a difference but thankyou i will check it out anyway.

where is the thermostat probe located? directly on the heat mat?

yes this one is directly on the heat mat but my others are on glass.

maybe give URS a call, i believe they are the Australian distributor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back