Cane Toad Stories Wanted

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RadioPics

Reaction score
Hello,
We are researching for a documentary about cane toads. We are looking for interesting, funny, extreme, and unusual tales about cane toads from people on both sides of the fence - cane toad haters, and those that have accepted them.

Anybody got any old urban legends, anecdotes or weird run ins with the cane toads in Australia?

My keys are connected to a taxidermied cane toad which it butt unzipps to put coins in.......

i grew up in QLD around the outskirts of brisebane and all the kids in my street form a cane toad hunting party once week at night. we would go around to peoples house on the street and ask to get rid of the toads in their yard, we were armed with dettol, hockey sticks and plastic bags lol. we caught, killed and removed them from their backyards it all started when we had a sudden influx of them once year but after doing that for a couple of years by the time i moved it was slim pickings.

Hello,
We are researching for a documentary about cane toads. We are looking for interesting, funny, extreme, and unusual tales about cane toads from people on both sides of the fence - cane toad haters, and those that have accepted them.

Anybody got any old urban legends, anecdotes or weird run ins with the cane toads in Australia?

canetoads 30 def cockroaches 0:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back