cane toads and reptile pets being killed by them!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont have a solution and neither do any of you that are complaining the loudest, however i state again this government can NOT be held responsible for the actions of the government who oked the bringing in of these pests
So- you're saying the government can't be held responsible for any decisions made by previous governments? I have a few speeding ticket receipts I got while Johnny Howard was running the show, where do I get those refunded?

i dont have a solution and neither do any of you that are complaining the loudest, however i state again this government can NOT be held responsible for the actions of the government who oked the bringing in of these pests

Are you sure that the govt ok'd the bringing in of cane toad, because as far as I know it was a small group of D head cane farmers who went ahead WITHOUT govt authority, while the govt were trying to get tests done to evaluate the toads potential.

And whats this about putting them in pies??? I don't think that would work Jeanine ,don't you know they are poisonous???

Make it mandatory for boat people to collect lets say a million toads each, that way they are doing their bit for a better Australia. Problem solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back