caramel childreni update

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Magic colours, so pretty together.

*jealous*

WOW!!! I really like the very dark one and what's interesting is they are what looks like 2 different versions of tyrosinaise positive albinos,heaps and heaps of future potential ther.

Not albinos Browns, the dark one looks to be the unmarked childrens which are quite common around Mt Isa, they look like mini olives, it looks like its about to drop its skin as well. The other is what are refered to as caramel childrens, have got some here to see when you finally get here.
Both forms are very nice for childrens as IMO childrens tend to be the blandest out of the group.

that caramel mac is beautuiful..if you don't mind me askign how much did the caramel mac cost?

danw, they are childreni not Macs! Anyway, there is quite alot of variation in childreni, as those awesome pics demonstrate, but was wondering if anyone knew of somebody who breeds childreni with the almost white background, they have an almost ghost pattern. Any leads would help as i cant seem to find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back