Chat Problems

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

africancichlidau

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Is anyone else having problems connecting to chat?? For the last 2 nights whenever I try I time out. Same thing haps when I try the java chat through the site page link. I am sad and want to rectify my problem before depression sets in :)

Nope, not just you Afric...
I can't get in either.

BTW... how's the new job? Have you got a renewed appreciation for weekends again yet? :)

Thanks guys that is at least a little comforting as I always think it is me doing something wrong 'cos I am such a genius on computers :)

Yeah well Niccy babe, it's only been two days so far but seems OK to this point. Yes indeedy, I sure do love my weekends again :) Though I may re-arrange my hours somewhat and work one of the weekend days in order to get a business day off. Seems like a good idea to me :)

Sure does, would give me a free day to spend with the animals when my poor beloved would have to go to work :( Oh Dear, what a pity, never mind :)

Arrhhh but then one Saturday or Sunday she'd be relaxing while you had to go... so it evens out... :)

No Niccy babe, that day she would have to make sure that she got all the housework done and a special evening meal cooked for her hero and idol who had given up one of his precious weekend days to ensure the household had enough income to survive :) And if ya believe THAT you'd believe anything :) But a man has to have a dream :)

:p Hey africa chat appears broke at the moment,when it first went down they said there was a disgruntled person banned from his chat room who was stirring up trouble,they said it is better to shut it down for the night rather than compramise other people.If it is not on buy 6pm i will try & get something organised for tonights chat,maybe S.J might be able to fix or have another alternative by then. :p

Fixed it. The old server is gooooonnnneee! But I have linked the applet to another server on the same network.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back