coastal x diamond digging up his enclosure :/

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest404

Reaction score
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
just wondering if behaviour like this was a sign of anything. his food response is pretty damn crap still, has been for a while, but noticed over the last week he's been digging up his substrate. he's around 8 months old, his brothers never done it but his brothers food response is quite intense. they have gotten rather large. was wondering maybe if the click clacks they're in are just too small now and he want more space. or if something else might be stressing him. any ideas? could be a don't worry of course but still thought there'd be no harm in asking :)

cheers all

best advice don't compare them to each other like humans they all have their own personality, thought maybe trying to get closer to the heat? my woma is a pacer loves rubbing his nose on the glass he has done this for years. does he have a hide box? I know some just love hiding under their newspaper even when they do have a hide box. food wise if hes eating mice maybe try small rats the size he is feeding on now - my female jungle loves mice but wont touch rats where as my male will eat both - hope it helps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back