• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Corner Bar Unit

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shamous1

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I have a corner bar unit (L-shaped) (approx 1.15m wide x 7 foot high) that I am reluctantly letting go. I paid just under $900.00 for this a few years back and it is in immaculate condition apart from a bit of dust. I would like to get $350.00 for it.

It has a downlight in it and a digijtal clock radio. There are mirrors and shelves on the top half and shelves on the bottom half. It has it's own stand alone separate front section (1m wide x 1.15high).

I seemed to have developed an addiction for Herps and as a result would conider a swap for an animal (python/dragon/lizard etc - and enclosure etc). I am open to offers when it comes to an exchange/swap.

I can't work out how to post the pics but I can email them to you straight away. I am in the Western Suburbs of Melbourne (hey it's not that scary a place) if you want to come and have a look you can park in the drive way so your wheels don't get knocked off).

for inquiries email me on [email protected]
[email protected]

Happy herping,

Shane

$300.00. My wife won't give me more money and I want to get more reptilesssssssssssssssssssssssss

I mean send them to you. I also have over 160 bottles and cans from around the world that I wll throw in to the deal (beer, spirits etc etc).

Sooooorryy I alreadyyyyyyy drank the cans and bots. They are allllllll (hiccup) empty.

These are the pics of the bar. I have the same one here at home and it is a really good bar. Whoever buys this will not be disappointed. Well worth the price :)

I forgot to mention that it is easilt dismantled into 3 pieces. The roof and both sides. Oh and the front piece is free standing.

Someone must want a nice cheap bar in excellent condition. Make me an offer. Need money for herps. 8)

was that coastal a male by any chance D_P? If so what date did you buy it cos I got a sweet little female here that's looking for a horny friend but need to work out which clutch it is from. How much you asking for it?

The bar is still for sale. I really just need the space to set up the shed so it's more spacey. Lizards on one side snakes on the other.

Make an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back