Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about a bluey for a while used to love catching and releasing them when I was a kid. And this has reignited the fire . Are these actually available to own?? Guessing not as the only info I can find is they are endangered.

Great work Nick! The Slaty-grey and Swamp skinks are bloody awesome! Need to go herping with you one day lol

Love the swamp skink the most and yes Prof_Moreliarty as far as I know blue tongues are allowed on license for most Australian states, have even made it overseas through legal and illegal channels.

Love the swamp skink the most and yes Prof_Moreliarty as far as I know blue tongues are allowed on license for most Australian states, have even made it overseas through legal and illegal channels.

Sorry wasn't very clear I can't find the swamp skinks for sale anywhere. Eastern blueys and such are pretty easy to find

Nah haven't seen swamp skinks up for sale either, there are a few other sp that are nice though like golden water skink, night skink, eastern pilbara and western gidgee skinks (much nicer looking than the normal sp of them), Modest Skink and the pink tongued skink.
Most of those aren't common in the trade yet but are getting bred, hover over skink and select each one I listed to have a look at them, http://www.herpheaven.com.au/pink-tongue_38.html

I like the land mullet, eastern pilbara gidgee, night skink and pink tongued the most out of the skinks that site has.

Thanks for link mate,agreed pink tongue is my fav

Last edited:
Aren't they endangered anyway [MENTION=21573]richoman_3[/MENTION] ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back