Covid-19 - have you lost your job

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you lost your job ?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I expect to become unemployed very soon ( in a matter of days or weeks )

• I don't know if I will still have a job going forward

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • My hours have been reduced

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I've been told to take all my accrued leave and don't know if I'll have job at the end of that.

• I've been stood down / furlowed ( still on the books , but not working and not being paid )

• I've been forced to retire earlier than I wanted to as I'm in my late 50s or 60s.

• I'm been asked to work from home

• no - i'm retired

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • no - was out of work already

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
While it's true that you can't harm the precious little criminals unless you have serious concern for your personal safety it is ridiculous to think your pissy little SOS alarm will protect you and they don't know you have nothing, they will invade on the off chance you do

Yep if they are really determined to home invade they'll come in through a broken window if they can't break through the doors .

I've got home and contents insurance , nothing I have is worth risking our lives for to keep. I'd simply put in a claim ( I've got new for old on my policy anyway and zero excess , they might actually be doing me a favour …. all new stuff would be nice ).

We all have home and contents insurance... Doesn't mean I'm gonna let someone just walk in and take all my s**t that I've worked hard for. No sir. If you're gonna rob me, better make sure you have LIFE insurance.

We all have home and contents insurance... Doesn't mean I'm gonna let someone just walk in and take all my s**t that I've worked hard for. No sir. If you're gonna rob me, better make sure you have LIFE insurance.
Anybody who comes onto my property with bad intentions is not leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back