Cranky Pants

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Clarice is social and a complete sweetie pie at night, but it's another story during the day. I woke her up to do a spot of cage cleaning this morning to discover that she had her cranky pants on. It's been ages since we saw her look like this, so while I cleaned Mark got the camera out.
Here are the night time vs daytime photos... sorry the colour is a little washed out due to the flash and glossy surfaces.

Attachments

• 20031207_04.jpg
    20031207_04.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 240
..and here is day time.
Mark says she takes after me completely, and that this is my disposition when woken up too

Attachments

• 20040102_02_113.jpg
    20040102_02_113.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 233
LOL Fuscus, I don't drink coffee, I just take out my early morning agression on fellow comuters, and I'm generally ok by the time I get to work... :)

my stimson is always up on its very tail in about 1million strink postion s's then it falls over it goes so high up stupid things and if i go to feed it it goes all tame but still takes em no problem

snakes have strange personalitys. my first one i got afew days ago instintly tried to bite the breeder when he opened the cage. but now he just sits still when i open the cage. i cant wait till his first feed(tomorrow)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back